Lady Enid Sailing - Whitehaven Beach
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Airlie Beach, Queensland
- Product code: LES
A day on Lady Enid is all about you, sailing a beautiful Australian rare classic yacht, delectable food and a relaxed time frame.
Your booking includes pick up and transfer back to your Airlie Beach accommodation. Lady Enid departs from Coral Sea (Abell Point) Marina / South End / M arm where your adventure with elegance is to begin.
A Lady Enid day cruise includes:
- A Lady Enid crew person will greet you at your accommodation and transfer you to Coral Sea Marina.
- Once the sails are set, morning tea will be served amongst the Whitsunday Islands. Fresh coffee, a beautiful selection of teas, hot chocolate and a fresh selection traditional morning tea favourites to delight a variety of tastebuds.
- A snorkelling spot on one of the Whitsunday Island Reefs will ensure for a wonderful experience.
- Lady Enid will arrive at Tongue Bay, where you can walk to the lookout to view the beautiful swirling white sands and turquoise waters of Hill Inlet and then proceed down to Betty's Beach at Whitehaven.
- Lunch is served on return to Lady Enid, a locally produced gourmet menu.
- As we sail back in style into the sunset a complimentary glass of sparkling and antipasto platter will be served.
- Transfer back to your accommodation.
Our Crew will be at your service, a day on Lady Enid is about you, and what you choose to do.
Lady Enid is an Adult only (18+) experience, if you have any queries please phone 0407 48 3000 to discuss.
A standard credit card fee will apply.
This is an adult only sailing experience (18+). Please phone 0407 48 3000 if you have any queries.
Complimentary transfers are available between Cannonvale and Jubliee Pocket, if you are staying at an Air B&B outside these areas please contact us for your closest pick up location.
Alternatively you can make your own way to the Coral Sea (Abell Point) Marina South Village 8.40am boarding. We ask all guests making their own way to meet at the Garden Bar & Bistro (car park side).